The -=TDO=- Forums
WELCOME BACK GUEST !

Please Feel Free To Register. it's Free

Enjoy Your Visit, And Please Come Back..

This is the official Drop Outs forum.

PortálHomeForumUsergroupsGalleryFAQSearchRegisterCalendarLog in

Hacked in AA1/2/3/4 Been kicked/Ban for it Go cry to someone who cares Because We don't
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Share | 

Hi TDO clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Five

Credits : 1527

PostSubject: Hi TDO clan   Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Today I was kicked from your server for reason unknown to me. I tried to connect again and apparently I was banned. Can you tell me why I was kicked/banned? If I remember correctly, Tbag and Yankee were on server when that happened.
Pozz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plentyteabag
Admin
Admin

BGC Staff donator
Credits : 4839

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:27 pm

after doing a background check on aci ,as we do for all connecting players i found a direct ip link to a banned aapg account ,after looking into that account it has ip links to three banned accounts ,it seems you have a connection to a banned account,The ip connection is not coincidence as on two occasions it was used for the banned account during the same time as being used on your 2five account ???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Five

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm

WOW! With all due respect that is total BS! I have never had any other accounts but this one (2Five). I have it from when AA:PG came out as beta till now. Playing AA game since 2004 and never, EVER, had any problems till now. Few months ago I have moved from Croatia to Germany, so maybe that has something to do with it (new provider, IP, etc). Also, I have two PCs connected to internet from same router, and recently I made my son AA account, from his steam account. I cant understand how you linked my acc with other ones that are banned on ACI. If that, what are you saying to me was true, I would never take an effort to come here and ask why have you banned me. I also registered to ACI to inspect whats going on, but I guess I cant do it before I donate to ACI first? So, mr. Tbag, can you provide more info about those accounts, locations etc, whatever you can.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plentyteabag
Admin
Admin

BGC Staff donator

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:00 pm

No sorry all ACI information is private and cannot be shared ,But as i said the banned accounts are online in-between the use of your other 2 accounts The ip link exists i hope you get the problem sorted but until then we will not allow you to play on our server ,but do not worry there are other servers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Five

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Yes I know there are other servers, but I dont like to be pointed out for somewhat I havent done. Im 38 years old and gamining my whole life.Never had banned account or cheated in any game. Thats what Im learning my 7 yo kid, to play fair and clean. I would appreciate if you could help me out to resolve this issue with ACI. Any advice what sould I do, who to talk to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamJoker
-=TDO=-player Admin
-=TDO=-player Admin

BGC Staff donator
Credits : 10512

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Out of interest. Do you play on a laptop and move around alot?

Do you use an IP masker or a Proxy to hide your Internet browsing? (Some people do this to aboid data chargers from mobile providers etc)

The more IPs your linked to the higher chance of being linked tk banned accounts. And as it turns out you are linked to quite a high number. As wick pointed out however. We cannot unfortunately disclose exact information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Five

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Ty for replay.
I only play on desktop pcs and I dont use ip maskers, proxies, vpns..
Like I said in post above, I have moved to Gernany from Croatia last October. I understand that you cannot disclose details, but at least can you tell me are the dates before or after October 2017?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plentyteabag
Admin
Admin

BGC Staff donator

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Your other account zombiekriper does not have any direct link to banned accounts ,some of the links are before 2017 and some this year !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2Five

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Thx for the info. Zombikriper is my sons account created from his steam account, we use same internet connection.

Theres a background check tutorial on aci site. Im sure you have read it and uderstand it perfectly. It states that person cannot be assumed as cheater only by connectig his acc ip to other banned accounts ip coz ISP assings dynamic ip to that person

"So, now that we know where the IP address comes from and where it goes, let's take a look at how it is used by people. There are various means to connect to the internet and various speeds at which it can be done. But it all happens the same way. So how come some people have only one IP address listed for them, while others might have many? That is because, due to the limited amount of numbers that an ISP is given to work with (they can only use numbers in the range they are assigned) the ISP's are sometimes forced to recycle numbers randomly or on a set schedule. This is known as a Dynamic IP address, because it is always changing. Sometimes people are fortunate, and their ISP has assigned them an IP address which will remain with them for a very long time, or sometimes even permanently. This is known as a Static IP Address, because it is constant.

This is why some players will only have one IP address connected to their AA Player History and why others will have many. Even more, this exactly why many players will appear as being linked to various other accounts. Not because they are the same person, but because they may be in the same geographic location or simply have the same ISP that is recycling it's IP addresses. And it also the biggest reason why you should make no assumptions when you see one account linked to one or more other accounts that have bans on them.

All this shifting is not the general rule, it is the exception. But it is something that needs to be understood. Because, If I have a dynamic IP address, somewhere in my history of recorded IP addresses, I might show an IP address I only used one time in my life. But, that same IP address might have also been used by someone else who lives in England and who also plays AA, and thus our accounts have become forever linked together. Again, we are a world apart, yet we appear to be the same person.

With the clarification of IP addresses, we no longer need to assume someone is a cheater simply because they have had the misfortune of using an IP address that some other person cheated on at some point in time. The linked accounts are only provided as a starting point."

One more question did you check GUID?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plentyteabag
Admin
Admin

BGC Staff donator

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 pm

SO why would your sons account not be connected ? same ip !,also some of the banned accounts are in between your ip so say in the morning it says 2five and the same day later it has a link to a banned account , then the same day back to 2five .One more thing this is not 1 random event There are multiple connections to random banned accounts ,but not on your sons ,doesn't look like a coincidence to me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi TDO clan   

Back to top Go down

Hi TDO clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The -=TDO=- Forums :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: