The -=TDO=- Forums
WELCOME BACK GUEST !

Please Feel Free To Register. it's Free

Enjoy Your Visit, And Please Come Back..
The -=TDO=- Forums

This is the official Drop Outs forum.

PortálHomeForumUsergroupsGalleryFAQSearchRegisterCalendarLog in

Hacked in AA1/2/3/4 Been kicked/Ban for it Go cry to someone who cares Because We don't
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 pm
Share | 

Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frog
-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .
Credits : 17150

PostSubject: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Ladies,
This is the soft minded, peaceful vegetarian tree hugger, cute, nice, always friendly to each and everyone FROG.
May I please kick your damn big butts again you lazy wining loooosers? Please, please, please. So, go on, smd, shall kill you all.
Missed this damn tribe of drinking assholes, but shall try my best with slightly bad hardware and lame internet to team up again. pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamJoker
-=TDO=-player Admin
-=TDO=-player Admin

BGC Staff donator
Credits : 7160

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:11 am

I think i speak for everyone. And when i say everyone, i mostly mean myself. When i say. Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frog
-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 am

IamJoker wrote:
I think i speak for everyone. And when i say everyone, i mostly mean myself. When i say. Nope.
Basketball
Shall help you clean your pants in the river Tyne. Poorboy, what's going on in that city? It's now long ago that I had a nice girlfriend living there, here name was Denise Colgate. She was nice, looking good, smart - not as you. Sure she did prefer real men as dogster and me and no such depressing bad something. Did I mention that we kicked your asses nearly 250 years ago - and we still love it? Don't cry, have some of your warm lemonades that you take as beer. Since Jag and Rover have Owners from India that cars are running better. If I'd be unlucky and British I'd be embarrassed that RR and Bentley belong to the Krauts. Damn, we saved your asses and they simply paid some coins to get you. The Queen has the variety to use either cars from India or Germany - or ride an Arabian horse.
If Jack would not prevent Britain from a Scottish invasion, you'd have to run around in skirts. OK, I don't know if you're not doing it already. Don't mess with Texas  clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamJoker
-=TDO=-player Admin
-=TDO=-player Admin

BGC Staff donator

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Frog wrote:
IamJoker wrote:
Basketball
Shall help you clean your pants in the river Tyne. Poorboy, what's going on in that city? It's now long ago that I had a nice girlfriend living there, here name was Denise Colgate. She was nice, looking good, smart - not as you. Sure she did prefer real men as dogster and me and no such depressing bad something. Did I mention that we kicked your asses nearly 250 years ago - and we still love it? Don't cry, have some of your warm lemonades that you take as beer. Since Jag and Rover have Owners from India that cars are running better. If I'd be unlucky and British I'd be embarrassed that RR and Bentley belong to the Krauts. Damn, we saved your asses and they simply paid some coins to get you. The Queen has the variety to use either cars from India or Germany - or ride an Arabian horse.
If Jack would not prevent Britain from a Scottish invasion, you'd have to run around in skirts. OK, I don't know if you're not doing it already. Don't mess with Texas  clown

Colgate? Like the toothpaste you used to wash your mouth after you finished spewing that shit? Ill stick to Newcastle Brown instead of warm lemonade, id not suggest trying it your bladder would probably drown.

Jack is to far south to have any relevance to the scots. Not to mention he himself is regular to a skirt or 2. Probably not from Texas though, he is 60 afterall so probably finds it hard to chew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yankee
-=TDO=-player Admin
-=TDO=-player Admin

donator .
Credits : 19007

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Froggy ya old fart, Wink hows the going M8??? 2 Come on get ya ass in so i can shoot ya again M8 :6: :4: Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy 16

-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm

IamJoker wrote:
Frog wrote:
IamJoker wrote:
Basketball

Colgate? Like the toothpaste you used to wash your mouth after you finished spewing that shit? Ill stick to Newcastle Brown instead of warm lemonade, id not suggest trying it your bladder would probably drown.

Jack is to far south to have any relevance to the scots. Not to mention he himself is regular to a skirt or 2. Probably not from Texas though, he is 60 afterall so probably finds it hard to chew.

albino Remember Chuck Norris only fears to drink ale and fight against Jack - cause jack might fail to chew but never fails to bite. By the way - Newcastle Brown... is made in the Netherlands by Heineken. Yanks is responsible for the deep brown color and the shining liquid. That's why the production runs short sometimes. Yanks is also - even being TDO-member - only a human being, he can't pee and poo permanently. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jack
-=TDO=-Founder and Chief
-=TDO=-Founder and Chief

donator
Credits : 20726

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:43 am

wtf frog ! you don't half spew some shite out Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jack19561
Frog
-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:38 am

jack wrote:
Has someone got any idea at all, I can't blame ping or distance for my disgusting playing today, so who might be responsible? Nah, not me, always blame others.
Was real fun, pretty fast with nearly zero lag, I was really impressed. And it made me feel good to hear all you old farts again.
What is the actual time that you start playing? As always around 12/12:30?
Take care,
Frog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamJoker
-=TDO=-player Admin
-=TDO=-player Admin

BGC Staff donator

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Frog wrote:
jack wrote:
Has someone got any idea at all, I can't blame ping or distance for my disgusting playing today, so who might be responsible? Nah, not me, always blame others.
Was real fun, pretty fast with nearly zero lag, I was really impressed. And it made me feel good to hear all you old farts again.
Take care,
Frog

Can vary alot depending on the day of the week. People are usually on from 4pm - 10pm GMT most days. And longer hours on the weekends ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frog
-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:17 am

IamJoker wrote:
Frog wrote:
jack wrote:
Take care,
Frog

Can vary alot depending on the day of the week. People are usually on from 4pm - 10pm GMT most days. And longer hours on the weekends ofcourse.

Thank you! Missed that today was working all night long.
As you all know I'm a strong believer. So I got this one

A woman goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired. "They say 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?'"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed. Then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the bible. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying ...that phrase... in no time." "Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?"

There was a stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Francis, our prayers have been answered!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jack
-=TDO=-Founder and Chief
-=TDO=-Founder and Chief

donator
Credits : 20726

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:37 am

haha thats funny frog

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jack19561
Frog
-=TDO=-Member
-=TDO=-Member

donator .

PostSubject: Re: Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:03 am

What Is Politics?
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Please may I introduce me oh you blessed ones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1